What's for lunch?

Holiday was quite boring though… That’s y the lecturers like to give us so many homework to do… haha… yes yes… gonna do it… but later… hehe… just had my lunch just now… must rest before getting to work, right? ( I noe, I have lots of excuses ^^)

Guess what I had for lunch? Its yummy… my dad bought baguettes back… it’s a long loaf of bread which is traditionally made in France… outside is thick and hard but inside its white soft bread… usually we spread it with garlic butter and eat with mushroom soup… haha… but there is no garlic butter in the fridge… nvm, planta butter will also do…

So, I went to take a can of Campbell’s mushroom soup and cook it… yes, I did the cooking, I know how to cook, ok? hehe… its very easy, unless u call me to make the mushroom soup then that’s a different story… so now, to make the soup more creamy… normally, I will put half can of water and half can of milk… I know the instruction says put 1 can of water, hehe, but I don’t like to follow instructions… seriously, the milk makes the mushroom soup more tasty… u should try if u haven’t… hehe…

After 5 minutes, wah la, my homemade Campbell’s mushroom soup is done and can be served… 2 big bowls, one for my dad and one for me… lol… and we have our baguettes with it… the bread it’s a bit hard… but it is meant to be like that… with the soup, I had 3 pieces of it… quite full… haha… yummy yummy yummy…

Oh yea… I know my mum will love this part… the bread is only RM 0.99, the soup let it be RM 2.90, and total with the the cost of the gas and water… its only RM 4.20 for 2 person… cheapppp… lol… (my mum likes to count the cost of a meal whenever we are having dinner, dunno to prove its cheap or to prove its expensive so to make us finish our dinner without having any leftovers… LOL)

0 comments: