My Hostel Room...

Just started uni in IMU about a month ago... everything seems to moving on fast... hahaha... because IMU is in bukit jalil, thats y i decided to stay in hostel instead of traveling back and fro everyday... its tiring and also time consuming... the hostel is just 5 minutes walk from my uni...

i noe im not independent at all... thats y alot of ppl ask me how is it staying in hostel... hahaha... i cant be a small kid depending on anyone anymore... yea, trying to learning... i can adapt to the live there now but food is quite abit of a problem... cause if wanna cook, then i have to bring all the cooking utensils from home... no way... lol... at least there are few stores outside IMU, so i can ta pau from there... and wats for breakfast everyday ? BREAD !! gosshh...



thats my room... im sharing a middle room with another girl doing mpharm...


my bed... of course its not as confortable as my own bed at home... lol..


and did u notice that little panda ? hahaha... honeypanda cant be without a panda...


my birthday present la...


and my shelf full of things... first and last rack is where all the food and water goes... then middle is for bags, files, papers and all...

0 comments: