Nicknames...

this post should be a quite interesting 1.. at least to me.. hahaha... its about my nickname.. read on to noe about it~

starting of uni, my name was changed from HOIYI to YI LEONG... hahaha... some of my classmates really called me YI LEONG in the class... this is because my facebook profile name is HOI YI LEONG... where i put my last name in front of my first name... but alot of ppl tot HOI is my surname as there is for some ppl... even got ppl tot my surname is... really damn swt wei !!! lolx..

some of my friends called me PANDA... this is quite common, cause i put HONEYPANDA as my display name in msn... there are ppl calling the full name, HONEYPANDA, but some is so pathetic, they purposely spell it as HORNYPANDA in msn... =.=

another nickname is AH YI... this is only called by my family... AH YI is not the aunty punya ah yi... its 阿二(Cantonese) as im the second child in the family... so my parents give me the nickname as AH YI and my elder sis as AH TAI (阿大)... lol..

as HOIYI in cantonese sounds much like 可以(cantonese), mostly the ppl i work with in 360active and add on also called me that... HOIYI sounds quite nice, cause its like wat also can... lol.. but sometimes i will respond to it but when actually ppl is mean to say 可以(cantonese)... haha..

recently got ppl call me HOI EE some more... lol.. if it isnt that, then it's HO YI... lol.. is my name so hard to pronounce? hhmm...

0 comments: