spring cleaning !

my mum said she wants my room to be cleaned by wed.. so got to get it clean if not..... haha.. my room was like a battle field.. so messy and untidy.. all the notes are everywhere, nothing is in their original place.. lol.. so i started around 12pm.. clear up all my cabinets so i have new space to put my notes.. while cleaning up, i found aloooooootttttttt of things and it brings back quite some of my memories especially when im in taylors.. haha..

first i found my taylors SAM final exams timetable... gosh, did i ever clean up my room before? lol.. the timetable was two years ago d.. haha..




the earliest exam was at 7am!! oh my, didnt noe how i manage to wake up last time.. haha..

i now realised i like to collect rubbish.. no wonder my room is so small cause of these rubbish.. lol.. so i throw all those unwanted things away..

i also found this.. this is calendar planner for 2008..



whole month for october is revision for final exams.. haha..


and the busiest month is july.. its my birthday month too ! lol..

found back a stack of maths exercises.. how i wish i noe how to do it again.. haih.


this is the assignment for psychology.. its about reinforcement.. our target is to do exercise every week and reward ourselves if we did.. lol.. but humans are always lazy, reinforcement doesnt work sometimes.. lol..


ok, now everyone see this ! this is an interesting note.. i remember i got this two years ago.. while i was walking, a stranger holding an envelope came to ask me for my name.. i tot she was doing some surveys or something like that.. after she knew my name, she wrote it on the envelope and she passed it to me with a smile.. then i opened the envelope and i found out it is some sort of a christmas bless.. haha.. how sweet... by the way, it is near christmas when i received it.. lol..




my cabinet has a series of doraemon comic books.. haha.. of course not the complete series, just part of it.. back to my kiddy moments.. haha..


this is my master piece.. i painted it in form 2 i think.. the teacher gave me a 30/30 for this.. im so proud of it.. haha.. love it so much, thats y i keep it till now..

the front..


the back...

ok, i finished tidying up everything at about 5pm.. pphheewww... what a tedious job.. finally got my notes in place, my room cleaned, floor swept, rubbish thrown, bedsheet changed... YAY.. but 1 more thing to do, wash my clothes.. i guess i need to do it tmr, cant finish it today.. haha..

wanna see my room ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ta da...


this is how my room looks like before it was cleaned..


and after.. did u see a BIG difference? lol.. its so *blink blink* now..



all my sem 1, sem 2, sem 3 notes were pile up at the small table near my bed..


but after cleaning, its gone now !


cause i shifted it up to my cabinet..


i even clear up my phone inbox... delete all those old and unwanted msg, it just block my space.. haha..

successfully finished my spring cleaning.. happy cause i got my clean room back.. =)


0 comments: