Fishiee...

Fish... is brain food... haha... yea... that is what my mum always say... then she will say must eat more, so that the brain can work faster... lol... errr... i dont think so... haha... there are many types of fish and they can be cooked in different kinds of ways... some can be very tasty... but some still have the fishy smell that i hate a lot...

There are...

steam dish...

fried fish...

ikan bakar...

grilled fish...

curry fish...

and also many others... haha... but do u all know what is the nicest fish... hehe... really dont know??? haha... ok la... tell u the answer... its Flying Fish.... wakakakaka...

I know im a bit crappy here... lol... it's because i finished my presentations... and too free... no, wait... i still got my psychology report to write... haha... nvm, i can do it later... so, back to my flying fish... It's my favourite snack... haha... it's so cute right...

whenever i go supermarket with my parents, i will ask my mum to buy that... its so nice... i enjoy eating it when watching tv, online or studying... haha... i guess im too wai sek (likes to eat)...

see, u can even play with it... LOL...
nom nom nom nom nom...

0 comments: