Sad...

Yesterday was the worst nightmare ever... I woke up in the morning, and i found that i had sore throat... It's so bad that whenever i swallow my saliva, i feel pain in my throat... and my voice had changed... so sad...

In the afternoon, i did my homework but i didnt finished all, i was very tired and i went to sleep d... My parents were not at home... They went out to do something and came back with curry puff... i know i shouldnt eat it... but i cant resist its temptation... i ate it but only half... after eating it, i drank lots of water d... hope that my sore throat wont get worse anymore...

I didnt really eat a lot during dinner... i dont have the appetite to eat... i feel that my body was achy and i feel tired... at night, i was online for awhile only... i felt very hot... my hands and my head... thus, i took the thermometer and measure my body temperature... and guess wat? IT'S 39.5°C!!! 39.5°C, IT'S NEARLY 40°C!!! wah... i didnt had fever that high before... i was so scared that i had brain damage after that... LOL...

I told my mum and dad... and i went to sleep d... not long after i slept, there was a electricity blackout in my area... damn... i was feeling hot d and now my air con is not working... just great... so, i was walking here and there to sweat... as ppl say, if u sweat means your fever is over... but i cant sweat... haih... but luckily the blackout didnt last very long... its like 15 to 30 minutes only...

my mum took care of me the whole night... she put towel with ice on my forehead... and called me to drink more water... she checked on me every few hours... and bring water for me to drink...
thanks mum... she asked me whether i want to see doctor and i said no... cause i know i will be ok the next day and i was too lazy and tired to walk...

This morning i felt better d... but im still having a slight fever... i know i should sleep and get more rest... but i have been sleeping from 8pm to 8 am d... its 12 hours... and i dont feel like sleeping now...

Haih, i thought my fever will be over by today... but it's not... i was looking forward to go for the movie, Made of Honour and shopping today... *sob sob* but i cant go out now... haih... so sad... i wanna go, i wanna go!!! stupid fever... why must i have fever?!?!? haih... now i need to wait for next weekend or next next weekend...so sad...

0 comments: