Friday story...

Wwweee... today i went to visit the dentist... hehehe... finally i took off all my braces... wat is left now in my mouth is the retainer... when i was in the dental room, there was also a little girl attending for another dentist too... its just next door... and she was so pity... i think the dentist was pulling out her teeth... and she screamed like hell !!! and was crying all the way... i dont think it was that painful because i heard her mum saying there was an injection to numb the mouth... so she was just plain scared... now i know why ppl don't like to go the dentist anymore... cause they are haunt by the memories when they were small.... wakakakaka... i pity the girl la... her mum have to hug her saying its not pain... its ok... nothing more d... she was still crying after coming out... she was really scared... lol...

ooo... back to me... lol... i was in the room about 40 mins... after he took out the braces... then he did some scaling and cleaning... omg... i hate it... and i still hate him... but not as much as last time d... lol... and i did X-ray too... i saw my whole head of course with my teeth la... gosh... my cells !! lol... after that, i went back to my seat... then he was busy putting the retainer on my lower jaw... i have to open my mouth... close my mouth, then open again... siao le... later my jaw down... haha... jk jk... yea, i think that's about it... im not going back to the dental until 6 months later... hahaha... dont worry, i wont miss him... so anyone wanna see my teeth, then ask me out la... hahahahaha.... just joking... im just abit perasan... lol...

after the trip, i went to walk-in-rent-a-book store... it was just at the back of dental... and i borrowed a book- A Place Called Here by Cecilia Ahern... haha... so happy... i must finish the book before i start work... weeehehehehe....

0 comments: